I get to discover many health products as part of writing for FemaleHealthSite.com, and one of the best products I have found is an effective, cruelty-free anti-cellulite cream called Life’s Butter which I have decided to review.
This well-established product is made in the USA and had really positive reviews on Amazon and forums so I thought it was worth reviewing myself as a potential candidate for no. 1 cellulite product.
How Does Life’s Butter Work?
The product is more of a cream than a gel, which means it absorbs really quickly and isn’t sticky. This was useful for me because I knew I wouldn’t have to wait for the product to sink in before getting dressed when I was in a hurry.
It is simple to apply, just use as an ordinary cellulite cream by massaging into your thighs (or even stomach and upper arms) at least once a day. The scent is very tropical, like coconuts which is great as you don’t want people to know you’re using some medical smelling product!
So what makes it different from other anti-cellulite creams? It’s the inclusion of very powerful ingredients:
- L-Carnitine – A natural amino acid that is proven through clinical studies to break down fat, whilst remaining non-irritating to the skin. It accelerates the process of fat oxidization to reduce cellulite appearance.
- Coenzyme Q10 – Probably the most popular ingredient in anti-aging skincare, an antioxidant that is a powerful cellulite treating ingredient because it works so effectively to smooth the appearance of cellulite by fighting the signs of aging like loss of elasticity.
Does Life’s Butter Work?
It really makes a difference to the backs of the thighs, arms, and even the stomach. You will look tighter and more toned.
It really melts into your skin without causing stickiness or greasiness, and all with a delicious scent of coconuts.
But don’t take my word for it, here are some positive testimonials of Life’s Butter:
“Not only is the smell amazing but it really does a great job with moisturizing and firming. It really helps with my loose skin related to pregnancies” – Jennifer
“After just a few applications I can see the skin smoother on the back of my legs and sides. It’s a great investment.” – Elvina
“I had legs that were riddled with cellulite and used this consistently. Now I see smoother firmer skin. ” – Rosa
There is an optional dry body brush you can choose to buy with the cream to boost circulation and your results. Women who reviewed the product said the dry brush really made a difference to their results and made their skin feel smoother and have a more toned appearance.
Life’s Butter Side Effects
First of all, let’s look at the positive side effects:
- Cellulite looks better and feels better – It really improves the fatty deposits on thighs, which is the goal of any cellulite cream or gel.
- You can wear short skirts again – If you want to that is! If you’re anything like me, you haven’t been seen without a trusty pair of leggings or tights on under a skirt in years. You can finally feel confident to bare your legs and on holiday you could even wear a swimsuit without a cover-up.
And the negatives:
- I haven’t seen any negative side effects in women who have used Life’s Butter. No allergic reaction, no burning sensation. In fact, Life’s Butter absorbs so quickly that you won’t notice you’re using it.
To err on the side of caution I would recommend spot testing the cream on a small patch of skin in case you are allergic to any of the ingredients, which isn’t likely but you can’t be too careful. They do list all of the ingredients on their website so you can check before you buy.
I would highly recommend Life’s Butter because not only does it work quickly to get rid of cellulite, it is also safe and side effect free to use.
Where To Buy Life’s Butter?
If you want to save money on Life’s Butter and buy from a trusted supplier, the best place to order is from the official website.
Buy from the official site to get:
- The cheapest price
- The genuine product
- Discounts on multiple tubes
- Worldwide shipping